17th Annual Conference of
The International Society for New Institutional Economics
June 20 – 22, 2013.
Nobel Laureate 2007
Santa Fe Institute
The conference is organized around 180 papers organized in 45 parallel sessions (in 7 panels). Also, in 2013, two plenary sessions will take place: the first one will allow two young Italian economists — Maristella Botticini (Bocconi) and Nicola Persico (Kellogg School of Management) — to present their work. The second plenary session will pay tribute to the contribution of Elinor Ostrom.
Daniel Cole (Indiana University) and Marco Janssen (Arizona State University) will present recent developments and avenues or research inspired by the work undertaken in The Vincent and Elinor Ostrom Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis.
- For any query about the program and the scientific aspects of the conference, please write to :
- For any query about the organization of the conference — venue, practical organization, housing and general information —, please write to :
- Eric Brousseau, University Paris Dauphine and European University Institute (Florence).
- Marco Casari, University of Bologna
- Zsuzsanna Fluck, University Paris-Dauphine & Michigan State University
- Roberto Galbiati, CNRS & Sciences-Po, Paris
- Carmine Guerriero, University of Amsterdam
- Gillian Hadfield, University of Southern California
- Saumitra Jha, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Philip Keefer, World Bank
- Sergio Lazzarini, INSPER, Sao Paulo
- David Levine, Washington University in Saint Louis, and EUI
- Dean Lueck, University of Arizona
- Marian Moszoro, IESE Business School, Barcelona
- Jens Prüfer, Tilburg University
- Patrick L. Warren, Clemson University